Thursday, August 25, 2011

1st Day of School 2011

It was again a sad day for me to see the kids leave for school and know that summer was over!  I love the fun times we have in the summer and all the activities that we cram in to such a short time.  Once again we had a great summer.  It was also a hard day for me not having Brianna here to take a picture of her on the first day of school.  I told her to take one and send me but of course she didn't!!  

Mallory is in 7th Grade

Heidi is a Junior 

Caleb is in 4th Grade
Jack is in 1st Grade
I have all my kids in school all day & I still don't have enough time to do all that I need to do before they come home!  I get sad everytime I think of being alone.  Especially as we are starting to loose kids to college.  I'm sure glad I hae Coco to keep me comapny!

No comments: