Thursday, May 13, 2010

Couples Moab Trip

Jon & I took a weekend and went with five other couples to Moab for a few days. This is the second year we have done this and we had a great time. We took our
road & mountain bikes and did a little of both.

Arches National Park


Here is most of the group getting ready for a mountain bike ride on porcupine. This is a ride that I chose not to do since it was a little to difficult for me! I was glad I made that decision when Jon came back and he was pretty beat up. He came away from the ride this day with a few cracked ribs and is still recovering!
He is fifth from the left.

The last day we were there we did an easier ride that I could go and do. Jon was more than willing to go with me this day since he was having a hard time moving because of his ribs!


No comments: