Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Pictures!

Oh the joys of family pictures! I don't know if there is anything more stressful for me than this. I decided we needed to try and get a family picture before the weather turned bad so we hurried and got us all ready one afternoon after school and drove to a park near our house. We decided we would just take the pictures ourselves since it is so hard to get all of us looking at the camera and we have a few children who still don't like pictures taken! I have to say that the pictures we got are better than I expected. I'm just glad to have it over with!

As you can tell in most of the pictures Jack is a handful and is goofy in each of the pictures we tried to take!



Again goofy Jack!


We have three girls who love to pose for pictures!

Jack was afraid he was going to fall into the river below during these pictures!


No comments: