Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We decorated easter eggs one night for family night.  It is always fun to see what creations all the kids come up with.  Jon says I always go way overboard on how many eggs I boil, but the kids love to have lots to dye!  







We were traveling home from Southern California on Easter, so the easter bunny had to find the kids in a hotel room.  Brianna once again was the last one to find her easter bag!  That darn easter bunny hides the baskets way to hard for her!  The kids had a great time looking all over a small hotel room to find theirs!





2 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Brianna I totally understand. My easter basket was always the hardest to find and sometimes I wouldn't even be able to find it before we had to leave for church. My brothers had fun rubbing it in my face that they already had theirs!

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

We are ready to go back to So Cal and party! Want to come and join us? Fun memories and great times together. Miss you guys!